Ok so I’ve been nominated for the Liester Award by blog vingearandwater. I’m very new at this whole blogging life but I must say I’ve truly grown to love it and have met some very beautiful and informative people.
So Here are the rules: The person nominated must answer the 5 questions given by the person who nominated them AND tell 5 random facts about you. Then, nominate 5 blogs with fewer than 200 followers then make sure to tell them you nominated them. Ask the people you nominate 5 questions of your own. Optional: proudly display the Liebster blog award icon on you blog! You Can’t nominate the person that nominated you.
These are my questions asked by vingearandwater……
1.If you could have dinner with anyone tonight who would it be? My beautiful husband. He encourages me to be and do my very best in life. No matter how many ideas I come up with. Lol
2.Who was your celebrity crush in high school? Wow, so many…… Let’s see, Dwayne Wayne ( off a different world), genuwine(singer),shemar Moore, and ray Lewis to name a few.
3.Who is your style mentor? I really don’t like one specific persons style. I can mix and match every era into one style and call it mine. So I guess I’m my own style mentor lol
4.If you could spend New Year’s Eve anywhere in the world where would it be? Hhhmmmm, in the U.K would be superb.
5.What was the first song you learned all the words to? Probably 3 blind mice ( nursery rhyme) lol i seriously loved that song.
Random facts about me
1. I have a sweet spot in my heart for people who’s been mistreated in life.
2. I love to dance and sing while cleaning the house.
3. I appreciate and am very proud of the person I see in the mirror each day. I came a long way in life.
4.family means everything to me.
5. I’m scared to try new things.
My nominees are:
Natural Hair Blog UK
A Hair Story
Questions for my nominated bloggers:
1. What was your favorite dance to do growing up?
2. Plain pop tarts or sprinkles?
3. Carlito’s way or scare face?
4. What was your biggest fear about going natural?
5. If you had 24 hours to live, how would you spend it?